Skip to main content

Mini Haul from Laline

Riding on the gift card given to me during Laline new storing opening at Bugis Junction, I went ahead and bought 3 products.

Why three you might ask, well that is due to the buy two get one free promotion going on at the same time... Need me to say more?

So here's the loot!

From left: Body scrub in ocean, Happy feet cream, Whipped body soap

The body scrub:
It comes in a nice transparent plastic tub with a screw on top. The tub is nicely sealed to ensure freshness until you use it.

Tub with inner seal
The scent that I chose is Ocean, a very refreshing light smell. Enriched with Dead Sea minerals, grape seed oil, avocado oil, and vitamin E, this luxurious peel cleanses the skin, removing dead skin cells and stimulating cell renewal. Your skin is left feeling moisturized and soft, with a delicate perfume smell.

Although I still have lots of bodyshop body scrub to finish, I just can't resist the pretty blue crystals tempting, so home it came with me! That being said, I have yet to try using it as I want to finish up my current body scrub first.


Whipped body soap:


Also in the scent of Ocean, I bought this body soap due to the unique way it dispenses the body foam. The dispenser is shaped like a whipped cream spray can, and the soap dispensed looks exactly like whipped cream!


Imagine using whipped cream to shower, sweet isn't it?

Ok, cuteness aside, the body wash is nice to use, with lots of foam, smells super sweet and cleanse well without stripping the skin of moisture. BUT after 2 days of using the wash, my skin started to itchy like crazy! My goodness, allergies again! Maybe its the heavy perfume or the high amounts of Sodium Laureth Sulfate(ranked as the second ingredient in the list) that is causing me to itch like crazy, so people with sensitive skin, please beware.

The ingredients:


Price: S$23.90


Happy Feet Cream:

The last item to be showcased is this ultra thick and luxurious cream for the feet.

A therapeutic cream for dry and cracked feet, enriched with shea butter, mint oil, Dead Sea minerals, and vitamins B and E. In additional to endowing your skin with moisture, the cream leaves your skin feeling soft and pleasant.

As I have cracked heels, I wanted badly to try and see if it actually helps. So just before bedtime, I would apply this cream to my feet, give them a good massage and slipped on socks to lock in the moisture. The cream smells heavenly, unlike some other brands of feet cream and most importantly, it actually works! Applied consistently, I actually see my cracked heels getting better! It's just amazing :)

The ingredients:

Price: S$23.90

Overall thoughts:

The products at Laline are beautifully packaged and has great scent. Although the price might be on the upper end, I still think it's alright to indulge once in a while, or gift them to a friend! For people who are sensitive to scents, do try the products out before buying. They do have this lovely counter of testers for you to try out the products and sink with running water to wash them off if you need ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Etude House Outlet at Clementi Mall

Etude House at Clementi Mall Calling out to all Etude House fans! Etude House has just opened a new outlet at the Clementi mall. Currently to celebrate the shop's opening, there is a storewide 30% discount. Yes, you read me correctly. It's STOREWIDE! With such fabulous discount, of course I had to get something :) So here's my mini loot: Mini haul First up we have the cotton wool (Org price. S$6.90) which I bought just to top the total bill up to $40 in order to get two free face mask. Cotton Wool Next we have a cherry lip gel patch (Org Price. S$4.90). It's a lip-shaped mask for the lips. So cute isn't it? I just had to try it out. Cherry Lip Gel Patch Lip-shaped Up next is a wash off yogurt mask pack called I Need You, Yogurt (Org Price. S$6.90). It has 4 flavours in a set, Strawberry, Kiwi, Apple and Peach, meant for 4 times usage. From past experience of the similar mask pack in Honey, each pack contains enough product for two uses.

Sleek i-Divine Palettes

After learning of this brand called Sleek  some years ago, I have been trying to get my hands on their wonderful well pigmented, vivid colored and cheap eye palettes. Thanks to Luxola , I am able to enjoy products from Sleek without having to go through all the hassle of shipping it from UK. I first started out my collection with the Au Naturel palette, after which I went on to buy the Oh So Special from some blog sale. Just within a year, my Sleek eye palette collection grew and so I would like to share some swatches and thoughts of the palettes. My Collection: From left to right: 1.Snapshots, 2.PPQ Shangri-la Collection Respect, 3.Storm, 4.Au Naturel, 5.Oh So Special Top row: 1.Storm, PPQ Shangri-la Collection Respect, 3.Oh So Special Bottom row: 1.Snapshots, 2.Au Naturel Oh So Special i-Divine Palette Sleek Oh So Special i-Divine Palette 1. Bow, 2.Organsa, 3.Ribbon, 4.Gift Basket, 5.Glitz, 6.Celebrate, 7.Pamper, 8.Gateau, 9.The Mail, 10.Boxed, 11.Wrapped Up, 12.

The Body Shop Camomile Makeup Remover

The Body Shop has just launched a new series of makeup removers, comprising of two eye makeup remover, oil, butter and muslin cloth. All the products are made with Community Fair Trade Camomile Oil. Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, Muslin Cloth, Waterproof Eye and Lip Make-up Remover Out of the five new products, I bought three to try, namely the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, Muslin Cloth and Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-up Remover. Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter The Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter comes in a metal tin which screws on/off. In the tin, it looks like a hard block of white butter. Germ phobes will definitely complain that this is the most unhygienic way of storage, and to overcome this problem, just use a spatula to scoop the butter up for use. My thoughts on the cleansing butter: I really love this cleansing butter! It smells super nice with a flowery scent, does not contain any mineral oil (ahem... I'm looking at you Faceshop &